Multi-Species Swards Focus Week
DLF Ireland are hosting a Multi-Species Focus Week on 18th January across our social media channels.
Hosted by Dr Thomas Moloney, DLF Ireland, we will cover the A – Z of multi-species swards from selecting the right mixture to grazing and silage management throughout the week.
We will get insights and practical tips from Irish farmers already using multi-species swards as well as updates on the latest research from Teagasc, UCD, and WIT.
Guest contributors include:
- Karol Kissane, Dairy Farmer, Co. Kerry & Kevin O’Hanlon, Dairy Farm Manager, Co. Wexford
- Guylain Grange PhD Student, Teagasc Johnstown Castle & Trinity College
- Saoirse Cummins GHG Technologist, Teagasc Johnstown Castle
- Shona Baker, Fionnuala Godwin and Kate McCarthy from UCD Lyons Estate Research Centre
- Mike Walsh, Lecturer in Agricultural Science, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Allister Moorhead, Product Development Agricom, DLF New Zealand
Send in your questions to email@example.com
Multi-Species Focus Week will run daily from 18th - 22nd January at 7pm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin