DLF Ireland Trials Manager
Exciting opportunity available with DLF
DLF Ireland, part of the world’s leading grass seed company, are currently recruiting for a Trials Officer to manage their grass and forage crop trials programme in Waterford, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in grass research at an exciting time in its growth in Ireland.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage all research trials in accordance with industry best practice, ensuring accurate trial results are reported on a timely basis.
- Day to day execution of the trials programme including interaction with internal and external stake holders and effective allocation of resources to ensure the trials programme runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively contribute to the variety selection decision making process.
- Agriculture qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of Agronomy and an interest in Agriculture is essential
- Practical experience in operating farm machinery
- Self-sufficient / ability to work on own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for grassland
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a full-time permanent role based in Waterford. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th November.