Pelleted N seed coating
- Efficient seedbed fertiliser placement.
- Increases forage yield and therefore more meat and milk.
- Emergence, density and wear are improved.
- ProNitro® is a coating with nutrients located around the seed, as a supplement to the seeds own reserves.
- With ProNitro® there are easily accessible nutrients on each individual seed.
- Contains 10% N.
Sow at 12kg/acre (30kg/ha) for overseeding
This results in a number of advantages:
- Enhanced early growth and improved tolerance to stress.
- Fertiliser application exactly in the root zone.
- Better utilisation of nutrients and reduced loss to the environment.
- Bigger and heavier seeds in better contact with soil surface.
- Feeds only the seed not the weed or surrounding grass.
- Better root and shoot extension.
- Average of +30% more viable plants.
- No application costs.